I love Holidays, big or small. I love celebrating everything. So today was no different. My girls woke up to a note from the leprechaun telling them to follow the shamrocks to see what was hidden at the end of the rainbow.
The shamrocks led them to this rainbow where some green and gold surprises awaited them.
Gentry checking out the loot!
Sadie was so funny. I had the door closed, so they had to open it to find the rainbow. As soon as she opened the door a gust of air caused the rainbow to fly and she about jumped out of her shorts. It made my day.
Calli eating her green breakfast. This has become a fun tradition and the girls look forward to eating their green waffles and eggs. Adam never gets to join in on the fun because he leaves for work before the girls eat, so this year we're going to have green dessert tonight after dinner...floats with lime sherbet and sprite.
I love holidays too! It looks like you had a fun day!
ReplyDelete