Since we were camping over the July 4th Weekend, we had our own little celebration night with the girls.
This was the first time where we have bought a pack and stayed home and had our own firework show.
When we walked outside to light the fireworks, I just busted out laughing when I saw that the girls had turned on the Christmas lights. I don't know why they are still up. We have never left our lights up. I guess the girls thought we needed to celebrate with them on tonight. Adam kept going in the turning them off and the girls would turn them back on again. The next morning as I was pulling out of the driveway and noticed they were on again...they had been on all night. I'm sure the neighbors think we are so weird. Oh well!
With or without the Christmas lights on the girls had so much fun, jumping, screaming, dancing and laughing throughout the little fireworks show.
Happy 4th of July 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.