I love that you have already bought egg nog....is light egg nog better? Is it not so 'noggy' tasting (does that work?) Inquiring minds want to know...in fact maybe you could just have an egg nog post to clear things up for me ;-)
Drum Cafe.....okay it was such a blast! That's all I can say! They are a group from South Africa, and they were performing at the Burns Arena last night for part of the Senior Games. If they ever come back to town I would totally go again. It was the best interactive entertainment ever! Everything they did was interactive with the audience. The whole audience w\had either large drums or 'boomwackers' (what my kids were holding), that way the audience drummed with the group....SO MUCH FUN!
I love that you have already bought egg nog....is light egg nog better? Is it not so 'noggy' tasting (does that work?) Inquiring minds want to know...in fact maybe you could just have an egg nog post to clear things up for me ;-)
ReplyDeleteDrum Cafe.....okay it was such a blast! That's all I can say! They are a group from South Africa, and they were performing at the Burns Arena last night for part of the Senior Games. If they ever come back to town I would totally go again. It was the best interactive entertainment ever! Everything they did was interactive with the audience. The whole audience w\had either large drums or 'boomwackers' (what my kids were holding), that way the audience drummed with the group....SO MUCH FUN!
ReplyDelete