We were having FHE on Monday, and had just talked about the importance of Listening to the Prophet. Then we played a game where the girls picked a picture that had something on it that the prophets have asked us to do and then they would tell the blessing that comes from obeying. After the game we had all the pictures laid out on the floor and we were looking at them and I asked if they needed to obey all of them or if they could just "Pick and Choose" which ones to obey. Calli stopped and just starred at me with this shocked looked on her face and said "What?" So I repeated myself. She sighed with relief and said "Oh, I thought you said, 'or can we just Frickin' Choose' which ones we obey." Haha It was so funny. We laughed and laughed. Needless to say we never really got the spirit back to finish our lesson.
Oh so you cant just "frickin' choose" the ones to obey? Hee Hee that really is too funny!
ReplyDelete