Friday, April 8, 2011

I sure do love where I live!

Not only do I get to live under this gorgeous red mountain, but I also love our living situation. 
I love living back behind houses and being off the main road. It gives the girls so much freedom. I love living so close to Adam's dad. There is never a dull moment. We never know who's coming over.  My girls always have cousins to play with and a party or BBQ happens on the spur of the moment.  Also, right next door is Merilee's daughter Kami and her family. We have sure grown to love Merilee and her family. It's still weird to think of Kami as Adam's step sister, but we all get along just like family.
Here's our little "compound." On the left is Adam's dad house. On the right is our house and right in the middle behind the playhouse and swing set you can see the top of Kami's roof.  

And, this is the best invention ever. We have a ladder that goes up and over the wall between ours and Kami's house.  It is the most used thing in the whole back yard. I love it cuz' I don't have to worry about the girls coming home after dark, they just hop over the fence. It is so convenient. I have to admit that I have even used it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.