Spring Break March 2012
I love our menu board for the week that Sadie wrote.
It was true too, I don't think I cooked once that entire week.
Instead we...
went to the "spinny park" with cousins and Bangs (no pictures taken)
played at the sand dunes with Stouts and Maxwells.
Went to Anti-gravity with again with cousins.
And skim boarding with cousins.
Calli was a pro.
Sadie enjoyed basking in the sun.
While Gentry enjoyed playing in the mud.
I loved sitting on the shore in the shade of my umbrella chatting with Stacy, watching teh the kids have a ball and watching the "Blue Angels" fly over while practicing for the air show that weekend.
We also celebrated St. Patrick's day with a big cousin sleepover,
A rainbow trail in the morning lead to Lucky Charms and
Calli's lovely St. Patricks Day attire.
We also spent the week going in and visiting my grandma at the Red Cliffs home while my mom and dad were Israel for 9 days. (I loved waking up each morning and reading the texts from my mom, dad and Brandon about all their adventures from each day: Sea of Galilee, Bethlehem, Garden of Gethsemane, Dead Sea, The Garden Tomb etc.)
The only thing we didn't do that the girls wanted too, was go camping. But they improvised.
Hanging out in the 5th wheel, watching movies and eating popcorn.
I also spent a few days that week helping Ronda and Amy plan a Retirement Party for Virginia. She has worked as a Secretary for Johansen Pools for 10 years and was forced to retire due to health problems. We planned a big party with all the employees and their spouses and some of their vendors and clients. We had great food, great company and a great turn out. I made this banner for it as well that I had to share...
Thanks again pinterest!
What a GREAT Spring Break!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.