Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day!

 The week leading up to Mother's day was pretty stressful as our whole family prepared to speak in Sacrament Meeting.  But we pulled it off and the rest of the day was a great day!
That morning I was showered with gifts and breakfast from my family. I got a new CTR ring and flowers from Adam, a heart necklace from the girls, and them they each gave me an additional surprise. Gentry had made a coupon  book at school she gave me. Sadie had made a gift at young women's including bath salts and Calli had gone shopping and bought me perfume at Bath and Body. So fun and thoughtful I loved them all. After breakfast we got ready for our talks and headed to church. 
Haha! I know this is a No-No but my brother thought he was pretty funny snapping it, so I might as well use it. (Actually there were quite a bit more with each of us individually too) I was so proud of my girls and Adam. They did a fantastic job. We all spoke on Strengthening the Family through prayer, scripture study and FHE. 
After church we ran to Kami's for a Mother's Day dinner with the Larsen's, Peterson's and the missionaries. After dinner we went to the care center with the Losee's to visit Grandma Kendall. While there we gave mom her gift from all of us. 
"The Nerd Herd" shirts for the cabin this year! It's going to be epic.
It was a fun and tiring day. So happy to have a day where I can celebrate my greatest blessing...my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.