Monday, August 11, 2014

Last Minute Summer Fun!

We crammed as much fun into the last week of summer as we could. 
 Swimming at the city Pool
Movies in the Park
Simister Party at Washington Rec Center
This year they had "Big Ball Soccer" and it was so fun!

Sadie and Gentry with Jaicelyn and Jantzyn tried it first. It was so funny watching them run around and fall down in their big balls. I think Gentry forgot she was playing soccer and was just bumping into people.
THEN...The big boys thought they needed a turn.
 Adam getting into his ball.
Adam, Terry, Tyson, Jake, Travis, Sadie and Jaicelyn all jumped into a ball and had a very intense soccer match.  At one point a lady said "wow this family is intense." There were people falling all over the place.

Especially Adam. His nephews gained up on him and he spent more time down than he did up. It was hilarious. I cry tears every time I watch the video.
We also had Calli's friend and little brother (Lizzie and Seth Moore) come stay with us for three days and two nights. Lizzie jokes that she is my 4th daughter. She calls me mom and Adam, Elvis. It was great having them around. We had a great summer and I was sad to see it end. I'm always sad to see my kids go back to school. I sure do love having them around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.