Friday, September 25, 2015

Homecoming!

Calli was so excited when she walked into her classroom and found this poster on her desk. She was asked to Homecoming by Hunter Wood. 
He asked her in a cute soccer way...
She answered back in a football way (He's on the football team)
For their day date they went to Kanarville Falls.
Ready for the dance and gorgeous as always

It was also BYU game day so Adam and I had all our blue on. We thought it was funny we all matched. 
Calli and Hunter. 
The picture I took of them in the house didn't turn out so I had to chase them down for this one.

  Prom Pictures



 The Girls
 The Guys


The group. 
Dinner
She had a great time at her last Homecoming in High School. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.