It all began when our computer got compromised. We know that someone had access to it for about 20 minutes. We also know that they downloaded something. We do not know what they downloaded or what they saw or gained access too. As soon as we realized what was happening we unplugged everything and called our friend who works with computers. He could tell us that something was downloaded but couldn't find the path he took to download it. So to be safe we replaced EVERYTHING! Computer, bank accounts, credit cards and all our passwords. It has been the gift that keeps on giving. We were without any funds for 72 hours and then it took about 3 weeks to get everything transferred over, stop checks from clearing and making phone calls to Credit card companies. It sucked but it does feel good to have all new accounts and passwords now. Among that whole mess I had two big Stake Camp Meetings to get under my belt (I was called to be the Stake Girls Camp Director back in December and have spent the last few months calling my assistant, committee, picking a theme, making a schedule and planning things out. It has been really busy especially with still having my RS calling and helping Adam with scouts. I have felt the adversary working on me double time to stop the work but I have also seen small miracles along the way too. The planning continued and I am so excited about camp, our theme and our committee. It is going to be awesome...which is big coming from me because girls camp has never been my favorite thing. But I am so excited to have all three of my girls there with me. Calli-on the stake board with me, Sadie-4th year and Gentry's 1st year.) If that wasn't enough...on top of the computer issue and the stress of preparing for these meetings I got the flu. It hit me hard and I was down flat in bed for a week. It hit everyone in the family except Sadie and took two weeks to make it's rounds before leaving. Ugh. It has been a rough few weeks. Calli missed a couple days of school and Gentry missed an entire week. Although, Adam and I did have a few sick days together which was kinda nice just lounging and watching movies together for a couple days. But we are now on the up and up and ready to tackle the world again. Tis'Life!!!
Contributors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.