Friday, April 8, 2016

March Madness

Just some random fun in March
 I love looking across the hall from our bedroom and seeing into Sadie's room. I'm gonna miss seeing her do her homework on her bed long after bedtime when she's old enough to move out. 
 Just a typical end of scriptures in the Peterson home. 
 Found Sadie and Kada having a little candle light dinner on our deck...haha, they were making a movie, but we still got a kick out of it. 

After much asking and persuasion I finally took these two to the puppy barn to hold puppies. I think their smiles says it all.  
Had our biannual Bachelor party. Always a fun night. 
 St. Patrick's Day! Lucky Charms and bath bombs.
Christian's mom Mindy wanted to take some pictures of these two. We teased Calli that they looked like engagements. But they were adorable. 






 They have a good time!
 I was asked to help the decorations committee for the Stake RS conference. 

 It turned out amazing!
 Calli's has had a knot on the back of her neck that has been bothering her for a few months. It's been causing migraines and causing her a lot of pain. Took her to a chiropractor. She's still doing sessions but I had to snap this picture because she hates this part and just whines. It's kinda funny. 
Well the day has finally come when Gentry has passed up Sadie in height. Took Gentry in for her 7th grade shots and the Dr. said she's on track to be 5'7''. Maybe Adam will get his basketball player after all. It's been crazy, it's been busy but it's also been a lot of fun too. Bring on April! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.