Sunday, May 21, 2017

April Shinanigans

Her room is seldom clean but it's probably going to be one of the things I miss the most once she gone.
 

Calli has been working as a temple worker. She works every Friday and Saturday. They keep her running but she loves it. I can't believe how much she has learned so far. 
I've been super impressed with her motivation. She goes at 6:00 in the morning on Fridays and then again on Saturday afternoon and hasn't missed a day.
She texted me this picture one day of her cool new name tag. 

Sadie trying on a couple of prom dresses we purchased. She loves the blue one the best but will probably wear the black one first and save the blue one for her junior year. 
Gentry had another soccer game. I loved this play. Each time there was a corner kick the team would line up and then they each crashed the goal at different times in different ways. It was pretty fun to watch.
After her game we went to the Art festival and checked it out. 
Each year the YW/YM go repelling. I'm so glad I'm back in young women's so I can go too. Gentry was a beast. She got right up there and did the small climb. (She had gone last year)

Thumbs Up!
 
After the small climb Gentry and Hallee decided they were ready for the BIG ONE.
Check it out. That is them on top.


She loved it! Sadie came but didn't really feel like repelling. She hung out with us leaders and visited. 
Good looking group of youth right there. 


On my way out the door to go repelling, Adam had ran home and parked behind me. He came out to move his truck so I could get out and forgot to put it in park. It crashed into our garage wall. It didn't do a ton of damage, just enough to ruin his day. Grateful it wasn't worse. 

He did get a new truck out of it though and he loves it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.