No Letter this week. I got a text at 2:00 am from Calli asking if she had enough money on her debit card. They were going into the city to go Christmas shopping. I found these pictures on google drive of her week.
Early Morning Run
Looks like it's getting cold!
Christmas Letter to the families of missionaries from the Daytons
We sent her a little Christmas Tree.
We love our little tree
We sent Calli this nativity. She gave it to Margarita. She loved it!
Love this picture of her and Margarita. Look at tge in Margaritas face as she looks at Calli.
Papas a la Huancaina: Potatoes with Peruvian Sauce.
For the "Light of the World" program they went and helped at a food bank
Another visit to Jose' Angel
Christmas Shopping
Priorities: Lunch First!!
I found a Goodyear for my grandpa
Snails
The typical Spain Flea Market
Candy
Cupcakes
Nuts
Peppers
Fun toilet paper!

































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.