Such a good Day! We all felt loved and were spoiled rotten all day long!
I woke up to a 22 roses from my honey and...he surprised me with a heated jacket just like his. He knows me well. I love it!!
The girls each got their doors decorated and...
"You're the Bomb" gifts with bath bombs, face scrubs, chap stick, body scrubs and Hershey Kisses.
Sadie was showered with gifts from Austin who was on the road at the time for BYU Baseball.
I got Adam a couple beanbag chairs for the Trailer...complete with cute pillows for me:)
That night Sadie had a friends Birthday Party at the Cliffside Restaurant. So Adam and I took Calli and Gentry out to dinner and then to run errands.
While shopping they found record players and records...
They each came home with one. They love them!! I sure love my people!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.