Sunday, July 7, 2019

Farewell Preschool

Since May I had been going through the preschool and separating the items to sell vs the items to keep. First weekend in July I put everything I was selling on Facebook and was shocked by the reaction. Instantly things were being sold. I could not keep up with all the comments, about 300 overall. I ended up selling the bulk of it Saturday and the rest of it Monday. I only had a few things left that I took to DI. I was glad the reception was so good, at least I know they went to a good home:)






































It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be seeing it all go but I did keep most of the sentimental things for myself;) It was good to get that all cleaned up and taken care of...now Adam can have his garage back. Thanks for the loan the last 8 years babe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.