Sunday, February 23, 2020

Valentines Day!

One of my favorite holidays, cuz I get to show my favorite people how much I love them.
Adam gave me a bouquet of two dozen roses and dinner out to Capelletti's. I gave Adam a "bouquet" of See's suckers...his favorite!!
 I also gave both of us this darling picture for the trailer. 
There is a heart on the tree with the initials A+R!!
 We got the girls some socks, lip balm, chocolates and a rose. 
 Sadie got a surprise from Austin which came as a total surprise since he was in Arizona for the first opener baseball game. 
But the cutest thing ever was when Sadie and Gentry woke up to Santa Cruz shirts from Calli...Adorable. We all had a great day and hopefully everyone felt loved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.