With the new washer and dryer, we decided to renovate the laundry room.
First things first. We removed the counter and took down the shelf in prep to stack the new washer and dryer.
I also wanted a laundry room sink, so we had to adjust the water line and drain.
Goodbye Vinyl.
With the help of Adam's friend that is a plumber they got it all switched over.
There is nothing that this guy can't do
Fixing the wall. We were having the washer and dryer delivered a few days after we purchased them so we had get ready quick. Luckily the plumber was available. Adam was able to get everything moved, patched, and painted in just a day.
Proof that I helped...:)
Looks so good.
Time for delivery
Cutting the counter for the cabinet by the washer and dryer.
Within a few days we had the laundry room to this point...
all I had to do was pick backsplash...it sat like this for another month...I never have a hard time making decisions but for some reason I could not find a backsplash that I liked. i spent hours driving to stores and looking at samples...
I tried printing out pictures of backsplashes that I liked and hanging them around the room...
using an app on Home Depots website to actually see the backsplash in the room...
I even tried the left over rock we had from out fireplace and outside walls.
This ended up being the one I liked the most... Rock that we had the entire time, just waiting to be used.
This ended up being the one I liked the most... Rock that we had the entire time, just waiting to be used.
And so it begins!!!
Love, love, love it!! It looks great and pulls everything together. The girls even love it and they were so worried about using this rock again. Haha!
Time for cabinets on the other wall!!
They turned out awesome!











No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.