Saturday, December 4, 2021

November

Started out the month heading to Provo for Maddie’s mission farewell. 
Love the View of the temple from their street!
We got to meet Lennon for the first time. She is a doll! 
I don’t know who is luckier, Maddie or Hawaii! 
Sky coming home have a great view!



More beautiful November skies!

Hanging out at the pharmacy waiting to get their 2nd dose! I’m so thankful we were finally able to make a decision regarding the vaccines and that everyone got it and was safe. I finally feel at peace! 
Sadie went in for a bubble echo! She’s been having her follow up echos each year after finding the hole in her heart but had never had a bubble echo before. I had to google it to see what it was…shouldn’t have it just made me more nervous. During a portion of a regular echo they put an IV in her arm and shot saline and bubbles into her veins. I’m no drug addict but I know air in the veins is not good. They will watch the bubble of the ultrasound and see where they travel. If the bubbles travel through the hole and to her brain that is not good. So we were crossing our fingers for “no bubbles” I called and talked to the cardiologist and he ensured me it was safe. Sadie has a blessing and I again asked the echo tech about it and he ensured me again saying it was very routine and safe. I felt calm which helped Sadie stay calm during the procedure..all went well. Although we took he to lunch with us afterwards just to watch her for a half hour. I kept asking her to smile and talk (watching for signs of a stroke) haha! We will get her results December 10th! I’ll try to remember to post them here. 
Cain’s and us grabbed a quick bite to eat on our way to Hayden Flowers wedding. The boys wanted to go to Mo’ Bettas but the girls wanted Cafe Rio. So the boys grabbed their food and came and ate it at Cafe Rio. We were still in line when they came in and found a table. I had to snap a picture. It looked like they were on a date all dressed up at a table for two. Haha!!
Adam and bishopric hiked the mountain early in November to get the star in place so it would be ready to light on Thanksgiving. 
Adam and I came home one night from running errands to find Gentry had baked rolls from scratch. She is so talented in the kitchen and cracks me up with her constant baking! Cannot believe we are heading into December. Ready or not…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.