Monday, April 25, 2022

Gentry’s Senior Pics

Gentry was hesitant to even get her senior pictures done. She is so timid and getting her pics taken was outside her comfort zone. But as soon as I asked “what if we ask Tristan Craig to take them” she was on board. 

I snapped this picture of Tristan taking Gentry’s pictures. It was so fun watching her. She was so comfortable with Tristan (he’s like a brother) and he had her turning, twisting, jumping and posing. I was very impressed with both of them:)
Another picture I snapped! 
Love them All! And so happy with how they turned out and that Gentry was happy with them too! 

Like really? So pretty! 







Gorgeous! 















Tristan insisted that I jump in a few with Bo. 




I kept teasing her that these were the ones I was going to use on her announcements! 

I can’t believe My baby is a senior. I blinked and she grew up. She has grown into a beautiful young women inside and out and we are so proud of her!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.