Thursday, March 30, 2023

March 2023

 March Madness is here again!

I don't remember what two planets these were now, but they were really close...Haha!
Kevins and his family came to town so we got together with all of us "locals"
Grae and Emmy
After 32 years of living on a gold course, the impossible happened. A golf ball flew over from the golf course and tagged by dad right in the eye just as he walked outside to the driveway. 
No caption needed, except...I Love the Chosen!
Third spring break in a row that Sadie has spent in Hawaii. Only this time she was on Maui. 
Kell had been nannying on Maui for a few months and had a few months left. She and El flew out to spend a week with Kell.
I texted her that I missed her fave and got this picture.
Maui
Late night pumpkin waffles. 
Poor Koda. He got neutered. He was sad for the first day but them bounced right back. 
Sad, sad, day! Our ward got chopped. We only kept about 20 percent of the Ivins 2nd ward but we got to keep the title. We gained about 80 percent of the 10th ward. We lost a huge strong part of our ward. It stinks. We lost Flowers, Cains, Galbraiths, Gillettes, Maxwells etc. All my close friends, except we kept Borrowmans and Stouts. Adam stayed as Ward Clerk with Bishop Borrowman and I was called to the YW. Trying to stay positive and push forward but it's sure hard.
On the bright side, Adam celebrated another birthday. Happy 48 Adam. We went to lunch (because his birthday was on a Wednesday and I was now back in YW) I took him to he new Crab Shack. He was a happy boy.
When he's happy, I'm happy, Here's what I ate. Haha!
Cute post Calli made on Adam's Birthday!
Side note, February and March as been the wettest season we have seen, maybe ever. So much Rain. I'm pretty sure we're going to skip Spring all together and go straight to summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.