April first brought General Conference.
One of my favorite weekends.
We always have activities and munchies to keep us attentive.
This was a hit!
We all worked on it off and on over the entire weekend, through all five sessions!
All done!
Adam listening to conference outside!
Just Koda Bear Butthead!
Love getting pics!
Lunch Bunch!
Just my view at work!
I don't know how many other spouses could work together AND share an office but we love it. We are with each other about 20 hours a day!
An amazing double full rainbow!
Sadie set up an outdoor movie night for Nick's Birthday!
We finally got to use our blow-up screen that we bought almost a year ago.
Young Women's Self Reliance class at our home once a month.
Pickle ball and dancing with the Fam!
Happy 29th Anniversary to Adam and I!
He got me roses and I got him...
Socks that hold hands!
Lots of cool findings on our walks lately!
First tortoise of the season!
And second...
Gila Monster...we also saw a rattle snake but I refuse to put a picture of it on my blog.
Amazing skies...
Stake Young Women's Conference and Friends!
Sadie spent a week in Hawaii...
to be there when her best friend Kell, got married!
Bachelorette Party!
Sunset Cruise
Ziplining!
On their way home!
Pictures we sent to Sadie...
Haha!
Ky sure missed her.
King Benjamin lesson outside!
The backyard/garden area is finally done!
Adam had quite the green thumb!






















































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.