Sadie was employee of the month at Summit!
Had to go by and take a picture of her and her profile!
Sundays at our house can sometimes look like Thanksgiving dinners, and I love it!!
Devotional
Summer rains are the best!!
Gentry and I celebrated Left-Handed Day
Adam and his new bike!
While we were in Brian Head for the Losee reunion, he saw this bike at one of the shops. After coming home, he kept thinking abut the bike and what a good deal it was. So a couple weeks later, we drove back up and picked it up.
He love it!
My forever wedding date. Madi and Spencer's wedding!
Grandma and Grandpa with 7 of their great grandkids.
Send off!
Heading home. Adam and I drove up and back in the same day. We're getting to really like these quick road trips.
More walks with tortoise sightings
puppies
and sunsets!
Gentry and her "boyfriend" Carter (we're allowed to say that now:) building a lego car she got him for his birthday!
We had Koda again, while Calli and Levi were at another expo in Colorado.
They debuted another trailer. Their new utility trailer.
Just looking for lizards...his favorite hobby!
Took the two dogs on a walk down by Harmons and Black desert golf course!
Cool tunnel under the road.
All tuckered out after our long walk!
We are quickly outgrowing our kitchen table, so when my friend Andrea Flowers asked if anyone wanted her table, we jumped on it.
I was sad to get rid of ours because, Adam built it and I LOVED it, but this one will fit everyone and I love that too!
Happy 21st Birthday to Gentry Bo!
She only asked for a couple of things, so I had to get creative with giving her money and gift cards too!
Cake time! Happiest Birthday Gentry. We love you to the moon and back!
Kassi had her baby!
Little Lettie Lane is a doll! August flew by and I am ready for Fall!!




































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.