September Happenings!
Tell me you're a dog owner, without telling me you're a dog owner. Haha! Sadie sleeping at the foot of her bed while Ky is taking up the rest.
Amazing September Skies!
California Fires causing hazy days and skies!
Bahaha! Calli was walking out the door with a bagel and cream cheese in her hand and Ky walked right into her swinging arm. Cream cheese around his eye! So funny how the hold of the bagel hit him perfectly over the eye.
Celebrated President Nelson's 100th birthday for Sunday devotional and banana splits.
Calli brings all her nail stuff each Sunday and the girls have fun doing their nails.
Sadie and Ky!
Adam was hiding under the desk from everyone one stressful day at work! Haha!
Calli called and invited me to the temple. Of course I went running!
I'm in a "Inklings" (iykyk) group which I love. We all got rocks and wrote this scripture reference on it. Friends in the group are: Jenni, Kristin, Andrea, Lori, Glory and Mabel.
Face time with Koda Bear. Haha!
JPS Company Party!
Corn Hole Tournament!
Prize Table!
Hiking with the YM & YW!
Temple Night with Calli and Levi
Mom and dad ran into Timmy Tim at Costco
Etiquette Dinner for the YM & YW. It was so awesome.
The dinner that was made by a chef in our ward.
My toe never recovered from trek. It fell off once but then grew back with a cyst under it which got infected. I went back in and had it removed again and scraped clean. Fun times!
Adam and I went out of the boat with Ryan to Jenni to help them with Noah's Homecoming group!
Chore Challenge (Sadie's birthday) I made bows out of floss picks and rubberbands and then they had to shoot army men with q-tips. Haha! It was a hit!
The army men had the chore written on the bottom.
Ky's way of begging for food! Haha! Even though September is over, it's still 100 degrees here. Hard to believe fall is just around the corner.
































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.