Tuesday, December 17, 2024

Ward Christmas Party and Nativity

As soon as I was called to be the Primary President in October, I knew exactly what I was going to do for the Nativity at the Ward Party. It was an idea I had heard about a couple years before and tucked it away.  
We started building, painting, cutting and planning for an entire month leading up to the party!
Building Samuels Wall, 

Mary's donkey 
3-D stars
and a giant 12x8 frame. 



The nativity took over my entire house. 
While going through costumes, Sadie modeled the star. Haha!
Time to set-up
Hanging the Frame! Adam is so amazing. I tell him my ideas and he helps me build them and figures out how to make them work. 
Hanging the stars!
I also helped Kristin and Sarah Waggoner with the decorations. It turned out so beautiful!


I'm so in love with how the stage turned out. 
and the props!
Let the chaos of the nativity begin...



It was such a beautiful night and the nativity played a big role in that. I got so many compliments of the stage, the props the children, the story etc. It was so fun to put together and I was thrilled with how it turned out. The primary children did amazing!




Carter and Gentry visiting Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.