Monday, August 17, 2026

Happy 4th of July


Just your typical 4th of July. Parade, Lake, Sibling Rivalry, BBQ, Sparklers and Gratitude!

April had a float in the Hurricane 4th of July parade, and of course Liam was the main attraction. 

Being a holiday weekend, Adam and I headed out early to save a spot. 
And get all set up.

A secluded little spot...
right on the water and...
right by the water park!
While waiting for the kids to arrive, Adam and I relaxed and...
went out on the kayak. 

Just so pretty and relaxing!


Yeah! Kids are here. 
fun in the water...


Fishing...
and hanging out!




The kids heading over to do the water park. They had to go across the water to check in and get their life jackets. They could have drove or swam but chose to load up all 6 of them on two kayaks. 
Haha!
They had the park to themselves for a whole hour. 
Swinging!
Strategizing and planning their girls against boys relay race. 

Let's go!
Just the girls chatting while the boys continued to play. 
Watching from the shore...
and chatting with grandpa!
After the lake, we came back for showers, BBQ, games and sparklers. 
Liam's first 4th of July and sparkler
Once it got dark, the kids went to the fireworks and Adam and I crawled in bed :) haha! It was such a great day. I sure love spending time with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.