Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday Callister!

In honor of Calli on her 11th Birthday, here are 11 things We love about her.
1. She is such a good kid. She is always trying to please her parents and Heavenly Father. She loves trying to Choose the Right.
2. She is a Daddy's Girl: Adam says he doesn't need a boy with Calli around, she loves fishing, camping, snakes, bugs, sports, mud and doing it all with her Dad.
3. She is absolutely the best big sister. They are best friends and play all the time together. She includes them in everything and never gets mad at them for going in her room and touching her stuff. Their favorite thing is making up plays together. Sh eis also very generous. Every time she makes any money she wants to spend some of it on her sisters.
4. That she lets me play the "Does this bug you game" without getting mad at me. She has a great sense of humor.
5. That she would rather play with the boys than the girls. She would much rather be hanging with the boys than giggling with the girls. (She stays out of all the girl drama that way)
6. That every time we go shopping for shoes, she heads straight to the boy section, and then when we walk by the bra section and I tease her she just laughs and says "Oh, my gosh mom."
7. That she loves sports and has natural athletic ability, and that she doesn't get embarrassed when I cheer for her really loud.
8. That she sticks with Piano, even though it's not her favorite. Also, I love her obsession with Les Miserables.
9. She is a great friend and seems to attract people to her easily.
10. That she still likes me coming and helping in her class and still lets me give her hugs & kisses.
11. She gives 110% at EVERYTHING she does. She is such a hard worker and always does her best.
Boy, that was harder than I thought. I had to keep squeezing things in to make it all fit within the 11. Happy Birthday Angel,
We Love You

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Calli, you are such a sweet girl- I am glad that I know you; I would like to add that you are a wonderful helper, there have been several times that you have helped me watch my kids so that I can do something for Primary! Thanks Calli and I hope that you have a wonderful year!

    PS Cute picture, I wish I was so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni and I were wondering what you think of this weekend or during the week next week to see twilight? Any preferances? We would rather plan a time when we can all go and hang out! So let us know.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.