
I finally
convinced Adam to read the Twilight series. He's on Breaking Dawn and has
actually enjoyed them...although, I don't know if he'd admit it. Anyway, ever since I read them I've called Adam "My Edward" so when he gave me these roses for my birthday on the note he wrote "To my Bella" (
AAAHHH)
We spent the entire day just playing, first we took the girls to the Staheli Family Corn maze.

The girls and I playing in the corn at the bottom of the slide.

Calli and Gentry at the Petting Zoo

Sadie and Gentry getting a push on the swings by Adam

Here's Gentry sitting in the middle of the maze checking the map to see which way to go next.
After the Corn Maze Adam and I went to Dinner and a Movie.
Then we came home for Cake and Ice cream, the cake was made by Calli, Sadie and Gentry.

One of my favorite hobbies is making the girls their birthday cakes. So this year they wanted to make me one.

I wonder who gets to clean up the mess...actually Adam did.

Here's the girls and the finished project. Thank you Girls, you are so sweet. I love it!
What a Fun day!
I love the cake the girls made, and also the frosting around their lips! Too cute! What a fun birthday for you to spend the entire day with your family!
ReplyDeleteHey, Joe read all the twilight books and wants to see the movie- Tell Adam he's not the only MAN!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you! I remember making my mom a cake when I was younger with my sister. We added SOOO much icing...you'd think as a kid this would be a good thing, but even now I still remember how disgusting that cake was! Funny thing is that I never remember my mom letting us make her a cake after that. I hope yours was edible :)
ReplyDeleteOf course I am blogging when I am out of town, I must do my duty to entertain those who follow the blog..he he. Okay but speaking of that, I actually have some stranger from Texas who is following my blog..odd. I think I'm going to have to go private soon. It's sad that my popularity and incredible interesting life have allowed strangers to follow my blog. lol
ReplyDeleteOkay one more comment. the twilight feture was being dumb for me. I guess Ill have to see which character I am later. I think we need to plan a big old group night to go see the movie when it comes out. My screen saver on my computer right now is the twilight movie ticker!
ReplyDelete