Happy New Year!
We had our big annual New Years party at our house again! Between Adam's family and my family we had a houseful. We had about 50 people, 20 adults and 30 kids. Talk about a wild party.

We ate and ate and ate...

We played games...

We played Rock Band and the
Wii...

Rode Wiggle cars...

And at Midnight, we celebrated!
Here's wishing everyone a fabulous 2009!
On New Years Day we headed back to Pirate Islands Pizza.

Check out the size of our table.

Sadie and Gentry playing on the Pirate Ship.
New Years Family Home Evening!
We made a "Peterson Family Time Capsule"

We filled it with pictures, new year resolutions and memorbilia and buried it. (in my closet) until January 2010. We pray that 2009 will be just as great as 2008 was for us, and that we can all be healthy and happy when we open it next year.
I have decided that reading your blog makes me realize how crappy of a mom I am, you are always doing the cutest things. I guess Ill have to use your blog as an idea spot to be a better mom and have more fun!
ReplyDeleteIt may be a little late, but tonight we are making a time capsule. Thanks for the idea.
ReplyDeleteYou need to post more often, your slaking lately!
Okay here is the update to the comment on my blog....Baby news, the last time I went to the Dr's which was about a week ago, they said that there were 'concerns' with my pregnancy. So that didn't help out much, I need to get an ultrasound after 17 weeks to check the placenta..an area that they are 'concerned' with and right now I am about 15 1/2 weeks. Until then there's not much to do. Joel and I are pretty convinced with how this pregnancy has been going, that this will be the last pregnancy I go through....It has really not been too fun!
ReplyDeleteWe were bummed you didn't come out to eat with us the other night, we would have liked you guys to have been there, oh well next time right!
Other then that, nothing new here. Any suggestions on getting Gentry to enjoy primary? Has she gone to class yet?
Hey thanks for getting a pict of my big butt on the card playing picture. I thought you had some of your mom you were going to post. Watch out - I've got a camera and a blog and I will use them. Cute Idea with the time capsule. My boys would be digging it up the next day - maybe we'll try next year.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I think I will do it.
ReplyDelete