This year we had our Annual Losee Christmas Eve party, the day before. We met at the new Pirates Island Pizza for dinner. What a fun environment. All the kids got $5.oo stuck to a candy cane that they could spend either in the arcade or the gift shop. After dinner, we went to my parents house for the rest of the party. One of our annual traditions is to act out the nativity with the grand kids. Last year's nativity was very eventful. We had kids fighting over who would be Mary, we had kids refusing to be in it at all, we had wisemen's carrying staffs, while the shepherds carried the gifts, and we had kids playing tug a war over baby Jesus. So this year we decided that the adults would act it out this year and show them how reverent it should be....

Yea right! Oh my gosh I was laughing so hard I about wet myself. Adam's child costume didn't fit so it was held on by clothes pins, my brother obviously didn't want to cover up his awesome Christmas Sweater so he only put his
costume on half way, the angels wings were too small, the costumes got mixed up so we ended up with a couple of colorful shepherds and Mary fell off of her donkey on the way in. I don't know how well we did trying to set an
example but it was sure funny.
Defiantly a memory I won't be forgetting for a while.

After the
reverent Nativity we played a game where we passed a present around a
circle and when the music stopped whoever was holding the present had to unwrap it and do the task that was inside. There were
about 12 different presents. Here is my niece
Jadyn shoving
marshmallows in her mouth and saying "God bless us everyone"

Calli had to get dressed up and act out the song "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas"

And here are some of the
grand kids spelling "Christmas" in the air using only their bums. It was a blast!

And last but not least the
grand kids all got their new pajamas from grandpa and grandma.
So, I have a non related comment. I heard they added new YW value-Virtue. When did this happen? And what color is Virtue going to be?
ReplyDelete