To understand the following post, you first need to know about one of our family's silly little quirks. We have this thing where everytime we go around a Roundabout, someone in the car will yell "ROUNDABOUT" and then everyone in the car puts their hands in the air and yells "Put your hands in the air like you just don't care, like you just don't care, like you just don't care, put your hands in the air like you just don't care, woo woo" It has become so much fun that now neighbors and friends have started doing it in their own cars. (I know we're nerds) Anyways, now the following post will make more sense.In Primary this year the kids have been challenged to read the entire Book of Mormon by November. We have decided to do it together as a family.
Hip Hip Hooray for reading the Book of Mormon!
ReplyDeleteTaran has a hard time staying put too, and I think the only thing that ever catches his attention when we are reading is when it says 'devil' that always makes him ask a question. I swear when it talks about the 'church of the devil' it always provokes a lengthy discussion, usually filled with questions I couldn't even begin to figure out how to answer....We slacked on reading for a few days and Joel was giving me crap telling me if I couldn't set the example for the primary why would they do it...good point!
You know we do the same thing, but not at round abouts. Everytime my kids see the Jacon Hamblin home we all start yelling "Jacob Hamblin Home' who knows why but it's a tradition!
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet, keep up the good work mom. Ours was "the temple" every time we passed it.
ReplyDelete