Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

The night before as I was tucking the girls in I said "I hope the Leprechaun doesn't bite your toes tonight." They just giggled but when I went in a few minutes later to check on them again, they had all got up and changed into green pajamas. They were hoping that by wearing green that mischievous leprechaun wouldn't come to our house.
But when they woke up the next morning, they discovered that he had still come. He didn't end up biting their toes but he left green Leprechaun kisses all over their faces.
And a Shamrock trail leading to a all green breakfast.
Kassi (cousin that had a sleepover) Gentry, Sadie and Calli enjoying their green pancakes, eggs and orange juice. Notice all their green pajamas. I was asking Sadie how she was going to get out of her green pajamas and into her green clothes fast enough so that she wouldn't get pinched and she simply replied by lifting up her pajamas to show me she was wearing green underwear as well.



3 comments:

  1. Im thinking the lunch thing sounds nice, maybe even the park tomorrow. I just have to upload my pics, and well I have just been LAZY!

    I love all the St. Patty's Day stuff, I love doing fun things for St. Patricks, but it's hard to get excited for it when I knew we would just be driving all day long :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the green underwear comment, Joely made sure she had green rubber bands on her braces just to be safe too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever...you went almost a month without updating. We have boring lives with nothing to speak of.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.