Adam got a fire pit for his birthday, so last night we tried it out.

Calli, Sadie and Gentry roasting their
marshmallows.
SMORES!

After roasting
marshmallows we sat out by the warm flames and read scriptures. It was so much fun except we all had to come in and bathe after because we smelled like smoke.
A day at the Peterson home sounds like a blast! Lucky kiddos!
ReplyDeleteYummy Smores! I never really liked them as a kid, I liked the marshmellow alone and the chocolate, but never the combined 'smore' thing, and now I just LOVE them, I have even made really gross ones in the microwave.
ReplyDeleteHey, I've been thinking about getting one of those for our house. Where did you get yours? I worry a bit here because it's SO WINDY ALL THE TIME!
ReplyDeleteI am wondering if your playlist doesn't play because of the youtube things? I tried to see if there was a place to turn mine on or off, and I couldn't find one on the blogger site, maybe it's on the playlist site...who knows.
ReplyDeleteI left a comment, but must have left in under Adams B-day.
ReplyDelete