Thursday, April 23, 2009

My girls are exhausted!

What a crazy week. We had two soccer games, piano lessons, gymnastics, 6th grade math placement test, field day, days of Camelot, Lion King performance, and our Family Fun Day all land in the same week. My girls are getting to bed late and getting up early, they are so tired and worn out. I told them "just make it to Saturday and then you can sleep in"...then I remembered they have a primary activity Saturday morning. Oh, my poor girls, we'll have to all take naps on Sunday to catch up. But what a fun week it was...here's a recap of our week so far.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe all of the things yo did in one day! It looks like SO much fun! Your girls are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.