Losee Family Fun at Pine Valley!
Because my entire family has 9:00 am church, (except for my brother Kevin and his family who live in Payson...missed you guys) we like to have Sunday Family get together's and go to parks, Zions, and Pine Valley.

We all took something for a big Pot Luck Lunch

and then played games

hung out and visited

played more games,

had a little Jump Rope Competition between cousins

Gathered
pine cones and played in the dirt

and what's a family
gathering without a good game of Pine cone tag...ouch!

All the great
grand kids saying goodbye to their great Grandma (my Grandma) Kendall. I love my family. I love living so close to all my brothers and sisters (except for Kevin and Jen and their kids, again, missed you guys). I love that my kids have so many cousins and that they love to hang out with each other.
I have never been up to Pine Valley! I need to find out where it is exactly and take my family there for a day trip. It looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteYour family is so awesome- we are cousins RIGHT? Where's the invite? We need to make that lake powell trip for sure.
ReplyDelete