
Troy is a outside and garage dog. We put a
doggie door in the garage door so he could come and go. He has been really good about not following the girls in the house. But this one particular day we had gone into town and I forgot to lock the door that goes from the garage into the house. After being gone for a couple hours we got home and soon realized Troy was not
outside. As soon as I opened the door to the house he ran out. I just knew I was going to find a big mess. I took off my shoes and slowly began walking all over the house in my
barefeet so I could find any "accident" he may have had. As I walked through I was finding stuff animals from Calli's room in the living room, and toys from the playroom in the study and stuff
animals from Sadie and Gentry's room in the kitchen. I knew they
weren't there before because I had
tidyed before leaving. I continued following this trail of toys through out the house. I did find one small puddle in my bathroom but thankfully it was just on
the rug, and was easy clean up but other than that all I could find was toys Troy had gotten out of each room and carried to another. It was pretty funny! "While we're away, the dog will play."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.