....and the problem is what???What is wrong with me, you have updated your blog twice and I still havent updated mine! I just cant get motivated to do anything right now!!!
It looks like the Petersons are going to have one amazingly fun summer! I am jelous!
This morning Taran asked me if I new who Gentry's mom was, I said yes, then he said well why doesnt Sister Peterson come to church anymore...I thought it was pretty cute, I just told him that you were in YW now and not primary.
Okay Robyn, If this does not get updated VERY soon, well I'll just be very disappointed:)
Awesome!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
....and the problem is what???
ReplyDeleteWhat is wrong with me, you have updated your blog twice and I still havent updated mine! I just cant get motivated to do anything right now!!!
It looks like the Petersons are going to have one amazingly fun summer! I am jelous!
ReplyDeleteThis morning Taran asked me if I new who Gentry's mom was, I said yes, then he said well why doesnt Sister Peterson come to church anymore...I thought it was pretty cute, I just told him that you were in YW now and not primary.
ReplyDeleteOkay Robyn, If this does not get updated VERY soon, well I'll just be very disappointed:)
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDelete