I was a very happy mom as I picked them each up from school. They all came out smiling...whew! They all had a great day, loved their teachers, had some old friends in their classes and met some new ones. It is going to be a fun but busy year, I leave the house 5 different times between 7:45-3:30 to take and pick up. Each one gets picked up at different times, which is actually nice when it comes to homework. I'm usually just finishing up with one when it's time to go get another. They've also talked me into another year of PTO. This years President asked if I would be a Co-President with her, I said "No, thank you, been there done that." So when she asked me to be secretary I couldn't say no...here we go AGAIN!
Gentry - Kindergarten
Coastal College Bedroom
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.