The 24th of July was spent at all the Ivins Celebrations they have each year. The girls rode on our ward float...again. I love that they get this opportunity, I think they have been in the parade every year so far which is nice for Adam and I to just sit back, relax and enjoy.

This years float was "From distant lands, to desert sands. Each family came dressed in attire from their ancestors country. The Peterson family comes from Scotland.
Ivins 2
nd ward Float.

After the parade we went and played at the park for while. They have lots of fun
activities each year. Rides, bounce houses, slides and everything is really well priced.

Sadie getting her throwing arm ready to dunk Calli.

"Plug your nose Calli"

They also had two different slip-n-slides one for the younger and one for the older. The
girls spent most of their time here. They loved it.

Calli "surfing" down the slide.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.