Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Rise and Shout the Cougars are out"

We always try to get to at least one BYU game each year. But with all the traveling we have done lately we decided our pocketbooks needed a rest and to skip this year. But when my mom called and said that my two nieces were performing at the BYU/UNLV game in Vegas and we could get really cheap tickets, we couldn't refuse.
Calli loves going to BYU games. She sat and watched the entire game and cheered with her cousins.
Sadie loves BYU games for the social aspect. She loved hanging out with her cousins and watching...occasionally.
Gentry on the hand is just excited to play with her cousins.
They took turns sliding down the handrails...
Watched a DVD...
and colored! I think the only time she looked up was to find "Cosmo" and...
to watch Jadyn and Jorrin dance. Way to go girls! What a great night with Family and Football.

2 comments:

  1. sounds fun, Ive never been to a BYU game, or for that fact any football game except some high school games when I was in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was raised going to BYU games. In fact the day I was born(in Provo) my dad AND the doctor delivering me both had tickets to the game that day. As soon as I was born the doctor said "it's a girl" and they both headed to the game...BYU lost that day HeHe! Anyway, I've had blue running through my veins ever since:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.