Friday, February 26, 2010

A Look Back in Time!

Each year at the Elementary school, Thunder, the red-tailed hawk (the school's mascot) heads out on a new adventure. While he's traveling he sends the students back clues to where he is so they can guess, they also have dress up days each Friday to correspond with where they found him.  This year Thunder travelled through time, so the students dressed up in 60's, 80's and 50's.  It was so much fun, my favorite year yet. 

60's was fun because we got to try out our hand at Tie Dye.
It turned out to be really easy and a lot of fun. The girls looked so cute!
Gentry - Peace
Sadie - Groovy

The next Friday was 80's...this was hilarious!
 I had so much fun dressing the girls the way I dressed when I was a teenager.

They thought it was so weird, but were good sports!
Here they are complete with their side pony tails, levi jackets, neon shirts tied to the side and LEG WARMERS. HaHa. I was laughing all morning while getting them ready.

The last Friday was 50's. This was my favorite.
They both looked so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.