I ♥ Sports! I love watching them, I love playing them and I Love that my girls play them even more.
I get so excited to go and watch each of them play their sports.
Calli warming up for her game. She soooo much fun to watch. She has this natural athletic ability and is really quite good at soccer. She is very competative and agressive. If she wants the ball, she will get it.
At Calli's first game she asked me if I would pay her $1 for each goal she made, I said sure...What was I thinking? She's only played three games and I'm already poor. She's made 7 goals so far, which I love it, my checkbook...not so much! Way to go Calli!
This is Gentry's first year playing!
She signed up on the same team with her bestest little buddy and cousin Hallee
I love this picture...
Gentry sitting on her ball waiting to go in.
So far she is loving it. She's defiantly not as aggressive as Calli, but even still she's scored a goal in each of the two games she's played so far. It was the cutest thing ever. Way to go Bo!
Sadie is my timid little athlete and wasn't too sure about soccer this year, so she opted for Tennis.
Wow! What a good little tennis player she turned out to be. She is so cute as she swings and hits the ball over the net. This is definantly more her speed. Her coach is awesome and she is loving having a sport all to herself. Great job Sadie!
NEXT...Baseball Season - Woo Hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.