Sunday, May 8, 2011

Finally...

After 4 years of living here, we are finally getting our yard in.
Before shot.
Here's the during shots: Adam leveling out the yard and moving dirt.

Calli's turn. She's driving this thing all by herself.

Gentry's turn. Bo helping Adam move some of the dirt from the back to the front.

And Sadie's turn. Sadie sat with Adam the first time and then she too drove it alone.

After. Most of the weeds are gone, the dirt is all leveled and there is now a swing set. (donated to the preschool by my mom)

We (when I say we I mean Adam) are working on the front too. We are hoping to get our grass in by the time preschool starts in August.  I'll post more as progress continues. YAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Im jealous! Maybe one day we'll get our yard done too. We've only been here 10 years :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.