Wheat grinder give away!
I have been wanting a wheat grinder for so long. I have stock piles of wheat and I have been wanting to grind it and make bread for my family. My mom bought one a few years ago and said that her along with my sister could share it. But quite frankly, it's been 3 years and I've never gotten around to borrowing it from her. Besides I want the convenience of having my own so I can grind when I want. Also, my step-mother-in-law makes the worlds best wheat bread and as soon as I grind some wheat she's going to give me a class on making bread and jam. So I really want to win this. That's why I'm posting about it here on the blog! So go to takeitfrom-me.blogspot.com and check it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.