Anyone that knows me knows that I love to rearrange and make changes often to mix things up a bit.
Sadie's room defiantly needed a face lift. We talked about doing it for her birthday in September but when we found a darling comforter we just went for it. We changed it from Disney to a fun and bright new pre-teen room. I love the colors she picked, it defiantly brightened it up a lot and is totally her.
Well it's seems once I change one room it causes a domino effect and affects more rooms than just that one. After taking down all the Disney stuff I HAD to find a place for it, so we changed Calli's bathroom from dragonfly's to Disney. I love the way it turned out...it's one of my favorite rooms in the house now...ha ha.
After we finished these rooms Adam brought up some of the changes he'd been wanting to do that I was a little hesitant about but I told him if he could figure it out we could do it...he figured it out. 
He had been wanting to move the game room stuff downstairs to make more room in this theater room for seating. So we moved the Foosball table, the darts, and the pool/air hockey/ping pong combo table downstairs and...
he got more seating in his theater. I have to admit I love all the changes we made...even the ones that were Adam's idea. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.