Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall is in the Air!

DINNER IN A PUMPKIN:
I have been wanting to do this for the last couple years and I finally did it this year.  I was a little worried about what the kids would think and thought we'd have at least one eating cereal instead, but to my surprise it was a huge hit. The entire family loved it! Adam went back for seconds and kept asking me how I made it, and Calli said it was one of her new favorites and asked if we could do it every Halloween. Yeah!
 PUMPKIN CARVING!

This year the girls pumpkins mirrored their costumes. Gentry did a "Grease" pumpkin and Calli and Sadie did Justin Bieber pumpkins...of course!
 CARAMEL APPLES!

 COSTUME MAKING!

Gentry's "Pink Ladies" Jacket


Calli and Sadie's "Bieber Fan" Pants and bag.

 THRILLER!
For theater, Calli's class did Thriller. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of her before but she was a pretty cool looking Zombie. Look close she's the third from the left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.