October 8, 2011
Gentry's Baptism invites!
Gentry's special day finally arrived.
She was supposed to be baptized last month, but due to a family reunion, we bumped it a month. It was so hard for her to wait, she was so ready.
Outside the Stake Center in her baptism dress.
This is the same dress that I wore when I was baptized, along with Calli, Sadie, and all the Losee female family members since my oldest sister. It's been so neat to watch as each of my nieces and daughters have worn this dress with each of their own baptisms.
Gentry and her dad.
Adam and I can't believe that our baby is getting baptized.
In the dressing room just after her baptism.
While our friends and family were waiting for her to change, Calli and Sadie sang "If the Savior Stood Beside Me" Gentry and I made it to hear them sing the last two verses. It was beautiful, they did such a great job...especially with them only practicing twice before which happened to be in the car on the way to the Stake Center. Adam also did such an amazing job with the confirmation. Between his beautiful blessing, the knowledge that all my girls now had the Holy Ghost and the feeling of Adam's mom present I lost it and cried through the entire blessing. I had such a overwhelming feeling of responsibility come over me knowing that all our children had now come of the age of accountability and an overwhelming feeling of joy and comfort knowing that each of them now had the Holy Ghost with them as their constant companion.
Peterson Family
Notice how I'm the only one looking a the camera and doing exactly what I should be doing...Perfect Angel right? (Actually I was the one causing all the havoc behind the scenes, I had just given Calli's bum a little pinch, ha ha love the reaction.)
Let's try that again...much better.
Peterson Family 2011
Calli-13 1/2
Sadie - 11
Gentry - 8
After the baptism and confirmation. We all came over to our house for a luncheon.
What a crazy busy, but awesome weekend.
Congratulations Bo, we are so proud of you!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.