Adam is such a handyman. I don't think there is anything he can't tackle. Our Big Screen TV went out a few months ago and we had been holding out for Black Friday to get a new one. Instead of getting another projection TV we decided on a flat screen which meant we needed to build it up so we had something to set it on. So Adam built it,(complete with compartments for my cute little baskets that hold Wii and PlayStation stuff and of course a plant) then Adam and I caulked it and Gentry and I painted it.
I love the way it turned out...he amazes me! There's another basket that sits on the other side but it was pulled out when I took this picture because the girls were playing rock band.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.