Friday, September 7, 2012

More Soccer!


Our lives revolve around Soccer right now, so here's just a taste of what we do every Tuesday and Thursday! 
We get in our our Snow Canyon gear, grab our chairs and shade and go cheer on our favorite team!
JV plays at 5:30 and then Varsity plays at 7:30 so we camp out for about 4 hours twice a week. 
One of the many ways Gentry entertains herself during the games.
Sadie loves to set up base camp and do her homework and play with cousins down below on the grass.
Proud parents cheering on Calli in our SCHS girls soccer shirts. 

Adam in his SC girls soccer hat 

On the back is Calli's # 
Each of the dads and grandpas have a hat.

My dad has 2 granddaughters on the team so he has both of their numbers on his hat

The Motley Crew at the games.
Its like a big family reunion at each game with both Calli and Jadyn playing we usually see grandparents and cousins at all the games. 

Actions shots from various games:
This is during a varsity game. You can always tell when I game gets intense because all the JV are off the bench and standing and cheering on the sidelines. 




I am so impressed with Calli and how much she has already learned and improved. She has been starting in most of the games and is soo fun to watch.  
After each game the coaches talk to them for a bit. 
Calli hanging out with one of her best team buddies, Maddie. They have alot of fun together. They are fun to watch interact with each other on the side lines. They are always laughing, hitting and joking around with each other. 

I love how unified the team is. Each game day they get together and decide what they will all wear that day. 
 On home games they wears dresses and on away games they wear their team shirts. This shirt has their theme for the year "Finish what you started"


Another shirt they all wear for away games and also use as a warm-up jersey

They also got sweatshirts...so fun. I'm loving it. I'm such a nerd and totally into it all. I told Sheri I was going to get a shirt that said "Freshman mom" although I'm pretty sure they all know. 
We are loving soccer season. I will seriously be sad when the season is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.