Sunday, June 23, 2013

Seven Peaks!

June 22-23, 2013
My brothers, sister and I all got together and puchased Annual Seven Peaks passes and gave them to our kids for Easter. After months of waiting, summer finally came and we all took a weekend to use them together.
We saw this sign about a year ago and laugh about it each time we drive through Beaver. This time I snapped a picture of it...who knew, Beaver has the #1 water in America. 
Seven Peaks in Provo right at the base of "Y" Mountain.
Some of the cousins.

THE WAVE POOL!
Gentry and Jantzyn
Maddie, Sadie and Jaicelyn
Calli, Ashlynn and Jorrin
The kids had sooo much fun. This is the first time they have been to a water park and they loved it. I think being with cousins makes it that much more fun. Anytime I can do something new with my kids or introduce them to something they've never tried before I jump at the opportunity..
Half -way through the day we stopped for lunch and a rest. It was just enough to give everyone their second wind.
Kassi, Maddie, Sadie and Jaicelyn heading off to their next ride.
Gentry found some slides in the kiddie area that were just her size.
Jantzyn, Trasen and Gentry. These three LOVED the wave pool. They spent 80% of their time here. They would stay here for about an hour, go on a slide and then come back. They were like little fish. Adam and I went on a few of the big slides that we wanted to try and then were content just hanging out and watching the girls. (Boomerang, Vortez, Free Fall, The Cave and Sky Breaker were among our favorites.) Calli took off with the "older cousins" and hit just about everything in the park 2-3 times. Every once in a while we'd bump into them and hit a few rides with them and then they'd take off again.

Gentry traveling home in comfort.
After spending about 9 straight hours in the park we all headed to dinner completely exhausted. We spent the night and then headed home early Sunday morning. It was a quick trip but we had a blast. My kids are already asking when we can go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.