Sunday, February 2, 2014

Misc January Fun!

Just some random fun...
While Kami, Kim and I had a yard sale, the kids entertained themselves sliding down these fun props that Scott brought home from the play Starlight Express at Tuacahn. 
Sadie, Hallee and Raiden.

I was able to ride the bus and go on a field trip with Gentry and her 4th grade class to the Opera house, History Museum and Art Museum. It was fun but boy, did I need a Tylenol afterwards.

I ran my first 5K... on my treadmill. I ran 3.75 miles in 50 minutes. I don't know if that's good or not but I was just happy I was able to run 3 miles without stopping. 
Gentry was a lunch worker for a couple weeks. She was so excited so I had to pop in and see her. 

The girls must have had a lot of down time this month, but they defiantly found ways to entertain themselves...
Calli and Sadie as Super hero's???
Toilet paper mask??

Buck teeth???
Tape Piggies. I don't even ask anymore. HAHA

Sadie brought this note home from her Language Arts teacher. I love having such bright children, it makes my job so much easier. Good Job Sad!! 

Calli didn't spend all her time home dressing up as super hero's and hillbillies...she went to Laser Mania with some friends and then back to Hannah's for a movie night.

Sadie had a Premier Dance performance at a DSU basketball game.
They did their Hip Hop. She has been so excited about their hip hop shoes and was so happy to finally perform in them. Sooo, cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.